VERONA AND LAKE GARDA
Verona is a magical city that has been declared a Heritage of UNESCO since 2000. One of the most famous squares in Verona is Piazza Bra where you can find the famous Arena, the world’s most popular Roman amphitheater after the Colosseum. In this important square, there are also the Palazzo della Gran Guardia, the City Hall of Verona and the Museum Lapidario Maffeiano where there is an epigraphic Greek, Etruscan, Venetian, Roman and Arabic collection of great value. The square which is considered the center of Verona is Piazza delle Erbe, where in Roman times were carried out major social, economic and political activities. In this majestic square you can visit the Lamberti tower which is 84 meters high and from the top of it you can admire an unique view of the whole city. From one side of the square you can also admire the famous “Case Mazzanti” with its beautiful frescoes, which in the past, gave the name to the city of Verona of painted City.Verona e Lago di Garda
Very close to Piazza delle Erbe there is the Juliet’s balcony, which became famous thanks to Shakespeare’s tragedy that has managed to mix fantasy and reality. But not everyone knows that the two families of the Capuleti and the Montecchi really existed in the past. In the courtyard of Juliet’s house there is also a wall covered by padlocks where you can also leave letters to Juliet.
Another famous place to visit is Piazza Dei Signori where there is also the Arco Della Costa, under which hangs a rib of a whale. A legend says that when an honest and pure heart will go under that rib, the rib will fall from the arc to the ground.
Passing through Piazza Dei Signori , you can see the Arche Scaligere, a place where there are the tombs of the members of the family Della Scala. A member of this family was Can Francesco Della Scala, also called Cangrande, to whom Dante dedicated the Paradiso in his Divine Comedy.
The excursion includes:
- Departure from Jesolo in 7.30 – 8.10
- Short stop in motorway
- Arrival to Verona at 11.00
- Walk and visit of Piazza Brà, Arena di Verona, Piazza delle Erbe, Piazza dei Signori, Casa di Giulietta
- Transfer to Sirmione
- Free time to Sirmione
- Departure from Sirmione in 16.00-16.30
- Arrival to Jesolo in 19.00
- Transfer from the hotel to destination and return
- Touristic Escort
- 1 hour with official travel guide
- Every Tuesday
- Adults € 62,00
- Childre € 31,00 (children from 4 to 11 anni)
HOW TO BOOK
- Select from the map the pick up point closest to you or choose
- one from the list below the map.
- Click on the logo for more info.
- Select the date of your excursion.
- Click on "SELECT EXCURSION" button.
- You will be asked for your personal datas and the number of partecipants.
- The payment will be done through CC payment.
Gli aiuti di Stato e gli aiuti de minimis ricevuti dalla nostra impresa sono contenuti nel Registro nazionale degli aiuti di Stato di cui all’art. 52 della L. 234/2012, al cui sito internet si rimanda.
La nostra società ha inoltre usufruito del credito d’imposta per canoni di locazione pagati nel 2020 ex art. 28 d.l. 34/2020 pari a Euro 12.037,34.
Link Registro nazionale degli Aiuti: Link , nostro codice fiscale 03766450278